Held in the heart of Southern California, and in conjunction with the Memorial for the Unborn weekend, pro-life leaders from throughout the State met with over a hundred pro-lifers to discuss and examine how successful change has always happened in America.
You are not called to do ‘kooky’ things, you are called to be an American citizen and understand the civic process. It’s not hard, but it is specific and it is culture changing!
Some of our speakers:
• Father Frank Pavone, President of Priests for Life
• Carol Tobias, President of National Right to Life
• Joel Anderson, State Senator – District 36
• Josh Brahm, Broadcaster
• Anissa Gallegos, CPLC Spokeswoman
• Brian Johnston, Author and Advocate
• Mike Spence, City Councilman – West Covina
… and many more!
Click below to check out some exciting news updates about the Conference!
Flyers/Promotional Items (Click to See Full Resolution)