- California HAS a born-alive infant protection act.
- Newsom and the Dems refuse to enforce it.
- AB 2223 is their desire to finally cement non-enforcement.
- They have been ignoring the law and NOW they wish to bury it!
- AB 2223 is their desire to finally cement enforcement. Read our AB 2223 Fact Sheet.
California law, passed in 1995 (Health and Safety Code Sec. 123435) requires if a child is born alive in the course of an abortion, the child must receive the care offered a child born in a live birth.
However, The Newsom Administration has decided to ignore the law. Since there are no longer any regulations or oversight of the California abortion industry, this provision regarding children born alive in abortion, has not been enforced!
While the law of California recognizes the life of these children, we must fight for its enforcement!
Contact your Assemblymember now and urge him/her to "Vote NO on infanticide. Vote NO on AB 2223.
Step 1: Find Your Representatives.
Step 2: Go to the contact page of your representative.
Step 3: Enter a message that says "Please vote NO on AB 2223. Please do not legalize infanticide in California."
Step 4: Send your message to them and make your voice heard!
Step 5: Make sure you are signed up for our email alerts to stay informed.