Advisory Boards draw from ‘experienced’ individuals in each of California’s 12 Geographic regions who share our basic conviction: The RTL issue, is non-sectarian, and must focus onthe issue as a civil right. (FYI our Voters Guides outline those 12 regions) Individuals with experience in the following ‘spheres of expertise’:
- Civic/Policy (that is normal people talk for ‘politics’)
- Media Broadcast/ Entertainment / Print
- Social Media/Information Technology
- Church and Religious Outreach
- Business and Commerce
- Cross-Culture Communications: Hispanic, Black, Vietnamese, Armenian, Native American, East Indian, etc. (Certain Regions have larger sub-cultures than others. Certain cultures are more assertively pro-life than others.)
Please forward as many nominees from your area as may be familiar to you. (You needn’t know them personally, just know that they are pro-life and have common sense.)You may also forward nominees from other parts of the state. Advisory Board Members will not be heavily tasked (they are busy already). They will be asked to be involved:
- If they agree with the principles and purposes of National Right to Life / California ProLife Link Here: http://www.nrlc.org/about/mission/
- If they are willing to stay ‘somewhat informed’ (i.e. receive the e-mail updates and familiar with the policy and information on our CPLC web-site.
- They are willing to offer their personal observations and experienced advice particularly when we are confronted with ‘thorny issues’ within their field of expertise.
- Will be invited to participate (but not required) in Advisory Summits that allow the free flow exchange of ideas that touch upon the Restoring of the Right to Life and California’s place in that national effort.
Please take a moment to personally consider who might be a good ‘Advisor’ based on their experience and fill out the form below. If you’d like to talk with with your local pro-life friends, please consider as many good folk from the fields mentioned above. The nominees need NOT be involved in an organization, but be good folks with a pro-life heart…there are a LOT of them if you really think about it.
By building and educating an effective pro-life team in our California culture, we will WIN!