California Legislators embrace unlimited Baby killing! But now they want to force it into the State Constitution. SCA 10 passed both the Senate and the Assembly and will be on the ballot this November.
There are currently no regulations of the abortion industry in California, and it is tax-payer funded! But that is not enough for the abortion industry.
It goes far beyond Roe v Wade. It would:
- enshrine state-funded abortion on demand throughout pregnancy into the state constitution
- prevent parental consent or even notification laws
- prevent informed consent laws and other reasonable health regulations for women seeking abortions
- permanently deny a father’s right to be heard in the abortion decision
- continue abortion’s disproportionate impact on black, Hispanic and disabled communities, thereby jeopardizing the future of these groups
Please read our document, The Truth About the Proposed “Reproductive Freedom” Constitutional Amendment.